As a Data Analyst you will be involved in the design, implementation and support of the data warehouse, reporting platforms and analytical aspects of the organization. Part of a small team you will be responsible for integrating data from various source systems, keeping the data warehouse and corresponding data feeds up to date with source system schema changes and look into all analytical aspects of the organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Computing or closely related subject is required.
- Excellent TSQL skills are essential.
- Minimum of 2 years’ of experience in the field of IT experience in data warehousing, business intelligence and data analytics.
- Good understanding of relational database theory, dimensional modeling and ‘Kimball’ methodology.
- Experience of Microsoft SSIS/SSRS/SSAS or similar technologies.
- Familiar with standard data warehousing concepts, practices and procedures.
- Experience and exposure in data mining and statistical modeling is mandatory.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, improve and add value to the organization.
- Possess a creative/analytical mind and enjoy problem solving.
- Able to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Effective communicator
If you fit the profile and want to be a part of our exciting team email us on firstname.lastname@example.org